Boundless Connect was established to provide a place for our geospatial enthusiasts to gather online and engage with other users on an evolving content ecosystem. In an effort to establish a place where all our members feel comfortable, we have developed some guidelines that you follow as you interact in Boundless Connect and all of its channels. We hope by providing these guidelines all users of Boundless Connect will have a more enjoyable experience and want to return regularly.
Boundless Connect Member Qualification
The Boundless Connect community is designed for individuals 18 years of age or older.
As a user of Boundless Connect you will uphold this code of conduct, and are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload.
In addition to upholding this code of conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all internet laws set forth by the United States of America and the respective country in which you reside on a permanent or non-permanent basis.
Prohibited Uses of Boundless Connect
- Engagement of any kind that incites, advocates or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence
- Engagement that provides or creates links to external sites that violate this code of conduct
- Engagement that threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or race
- Engagement that contains or could be construed as 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', 'affiliate marketing', or unsolicited commercial advertisement of any kind
- Engagement that is in direct violation or infringement of copyrighted and/or trademarked materials
BoundlessGeo, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, listing or message. The decision to view content or engage on Boundless Connect with other members is yours. Use your best judgment.
BoundlessGeo, Inc. and Boundless Connect reserves the right to amend or change the code of conduct or any service at any time without notice. You are encouraged to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance at all times.
This is your geo community. Help us make it a vibrant and enjoyable place for all members. If you see content that violates this code of conduct, please report it for review immediately to the Boundless Connect Community Manager or a Boundless Connect employee-member.