OpenGeo Suite for Red Hat Linux??
This document describes how to manage installaton of OpenGeo Suite for Red Hat-based distributions, such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS.
While QGIS is often paired with the rest of OpenGeo Suite, it is not currently bundled as a package by Boundless. We do not recommend running QGIS on the same machine as OpenGeo Suite, as package conflicts will occur. Instead, you can use QGIS on a different machine and connect to OpenGeo Suite services from there.
Please select the option that best matches your system:
- For new installations.
- Updating a minor version
- For minor version updates. To update from OpenGeo Suite 4.x, start here.
- Updating a major version
- For major version updates. To update from OpenGeo Suite 3.x, start here.
- Upgrading to OpenGeo Suite Enterprise
- For upgrading to OpenGeo Suite Enterprise.
- After installation: Working with OpenGeo Suite for Red Hat Linux
- Useful information about the installation.
- Red Hat Linux packages
- List of packages and their functions.
- For removing OpenGeo Suite packages.