What is OpenGeo Suite???
OpenGeo Suite is a complete web-based geospatial software stack. The applications contained are:
- PostGIS - A spatially enabled object-relational database.
- GeoServer - A software server for loading and sharing geospatial data.
- GeoWebCache - A tile cache server that accelerates the serving of maps (built into GeoServer).
- GeoExplorer - A web application for composing, styling, and publishing maps.
- QGIS - A complete desktop application for working with geospatial data and maps.
Also included is the Boundless SDK, which allows you to create web map applications using code from the following libraries:
Tor OpenGeo Suite Enterprise only:
- Composer - Web-based map configuration and styling utility
- WPS Builder - Web-based constructor for server-side processing